- Get the photobook ordered. Done and done! And it should arrive today!
- Go through my clothing and get rid of the stuff I don't wear. Um yeah. I'm sure you saw this coming - didn't happen.
- Win first place with our snow sculpture. We're so good, we got first AND second place!
- Bottle the peach wine. Okay, so this isn't exactly done, but I have it stabilized and backsweetened so it's ready to go.
- Make a nice warming soup to survive the revenge of the polar vortex. Check out this Szechuan hot and sour soup - it's sure to warm you right up.
- I've got two books I want to read - I'm hoping to get through them in March.
- In honor of this week's Return of the Revenge of the Polar Vortex (sounds like a bad Syfy remake...) I've got another tasty soup recipe!
- Plan out my garden! I'm a little behind on this game - gotta get those peppers started!
- Quick jaunt down to Indiana - as long as the weather doesn't interfere, we've got a quick family trip planned. I hear the menu is Mexican!
- I started doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and I am SO sore. I'm hoping to work my way through levels 2 and 3 this month.
And while we were out for a walk, we were stopped by a photographer for the local newspaper. This is what we get for going outside on the first sunny day in a long time.cupcakes for my friends gender-reveal party.
Update: stupid polar vortex...