buffalo chicken dip, add hot sauce and cream cheese to a saucepan over medium heat and whisk until the cream cheese is melted.
put the leaves and heart in with the stock.
entire chicken into this soup.
broth that I just made. You can't even handle this!
Buffalo Chicken Soup
- 12 oz hot sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 4-5 stalks of celery, chopped
- 3.5 cups of shredded chicken (about one chicken's worth - recipe here)
- Chicken broth (recipe here)
- Cheese and green onions for garnish
1. Whisk the hot sauce and cream cheese together over low heat until completely combined.
2. In a soup pot, saute onion, pepper and celery in chicken fat or coconut oil until onions are translucent.
3. Add chicken and hot sauce / cream cheese mixture to soup pot. Add chicken broth to desired soup consistency.
4. Simmer for 20 minutes. Serve garnished with cheese and green onions.
roasting chickens and making chicken broth. It's a great way to save money, be more eco-friendly, be healthier (I said healthiER, not healthy...), and use every bit of what you have.