- 2 cans (14 oz) wild salmon
- 2 diced cucumbers
- 1 chopped red onion
- 1 large diced tomato
- 1 diced avocado
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
1. Drain the salmon and lightly shred into a bowl, discarding any bones that aren't soft.
2. Add the cucumber, onion, tomato and avocado. Give it a light toss.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to evenly coat.
The flavors in this salad intensify overnight. This can be used on sandwiches or wraps if desired.