NASF Snow Sculpture contest. Check out our entry in the park, right by the parking lot across the street from the Consumer's building in Cadillac. :)
So let's get into it.
- Get back on track with healthy eating and working out. I did this! Maybe not as healthy as I was last November, but I've been getting my workouts in, either weightlifting or outdoor (!) activities.
- Breakfast recipes! Check 'em out: homemade protein bars and hashbrown quiche.
- Birthday! Pics below. We went to Short's Brewery and enjoyed some music by The Accidentals. Check out both - highly recommended!
- Go through my closet and get rid of clothes I don’t wear anymore. Well...this one is still on the list. Oops.
- Make a photobook. I am 95% done with it. 95%! So that's close. I just got to the point where I needed to take a break from it and come back with a fresh perspective.
|Look! It's a crappy photo of the The Accidentals! And my brother's doppelganger.|
- Get the photobook ordered. Only 5% to go.
- Go through my clothing and get rid of the stuff I don't wear. Yeah, it's still on the list.
- Win first place with our snow sculpture. The competition's pretty weak at this point so I'm getting a little arrogant.
- Bottle the peach wine.
- Make a nice warming soup to survive the revenge of the polar vortex.