- Get that ribs recipe out there!
- First Friday Art Walk - we went, it was great, Art Walk is the best.
- We had two volunteering gigs this month, Harvest Festival and then Festival of the Lights! Photos below.
- Then we attended a murder mystery dinner party, which turned out to be a really good time. We met some new people!
- A music festival campout, which was really hyped up and then turned out to be a bit of a letdown, mostly because so few of our friends could attend.
- Thanksgiving Misgivings campout with the bus club. Part of Kyle's family also attended, and it was nice to see them again.
- And after that Thanksgiving itself! We had some lovely friends invite us over and I'm pretty sure we overstayed our welcome, but we had a great time.
- Get cabinets in the bus. Or get new door seals on the bus. Or replace the seals that are the source of our current oil leak. Just get something done!
- I have a corner of the house that has been accumulating stuff and really needs to be cleaned. I need to clean it. Organize it. Get rid of stuff.
- Christmas cards! I don't do them every year but this is going to be a Christmas card year.
- Find a new phone. Is it ridiculous to buy a new phone, but then just keep it in the box until my old phone finally bites the dust? If I wait for my phone to die first, then I'll have to buy a phone on short notice and won't be able to hunt for a good deal.
Holiday Festival of Lights at JICP. I guess I didn't take any photos at the Harvest Fest except the pumpkin photo at the top of the post.
the ICW, right on the marsh. We saw a few gators but didn't get any good photos this time.
cure for a week or two. So we can't even eat them yet!