|Easy fall appetizers: Pumpkin-shaped cheese balls|
• Road trip! I think it’s safe to say that I will remember that trip for the rest of my life ;)
• Lunch with Grandma on Sunday! Made a great dessert, had a great time, did some much-needed catching up, watched a homemade video and played some cards. Who says you can’t have it all?
• I also made some egg muffins. Check them out!
• The sauv blanc kit I started only needs a month before bottling, so bottling was on my list for the month. Except that I didn’t feel comfortable putting it in the carboy when the instructions said to so
my wine is running a little behind schedule. No big, but bottling is going to have to wait a week.
• Vote, obviously! I did my part to improve the chances of third-party politics, because that’s where I believe the real change is at.
• Star Wars marathon...only the original three, and even those were hard to stay awake for. But this item is accomplished!
|Delicious souffle, recipe here|
• This counts because it happens on December 1st: I have a giant, 5-hour, open book test tomorrow. The kind where the multiple choice answers are all correct, but I have to choose which one is MOST correct. So, I guess my goal is to survive it. If I pass, that would be splendid as well. I should have the results by January so I can even blog about how close to passing I was.
• De-label and clean wine bottles for…
• …Bottling wine.
• Keep Christmas an un-materialistic as possible. I don’t need more STUFF. If you want to give me a present, have me over for dinner or plan out a fun event. That’s the kind of present I really enjoy.
• Holidays mean road trips and family gatherings and big meals and a teensy bit too much wine. Bring it on.
• Dance. Yes, that’s right. My goal is to do more dancing in the month of December.