- I had two books I wanted to read. And I read 1 of them.
- I added another tasty soup recipe! Check out the wild rice and chicken soup here!
- Plan out my garden! Check out the photos below for the progress on the garden front.
- Quick jaunt down to Indiana. We went not once, but twice! The second time was just in passing...on our way to pick up our new VW bus ("new" is relative here!).
- I started doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and I'm working my way through levels 2 and 3 this month. Level 3 is now kicking my butt! I'm definitely feeling the pain.
- A lunch date w/ the fam. We don't get together enough!
- A block party w/ the friends. We're hoping to take the bus!
- I'm hoping to recreate a recipe for these awesome seared tuna tacos I had this month.
- Some montepulciano wine needs to be bottled. I'm not quite sure how this one will turn out.
- This will be an intense month for the plant babies. I've never been able to successfully grow starters of anything, so maybe this is my year!
- Hopefully the lake will finally melt. I'm ready. But I hear there's two feet of ice separating me from happiness.
brewery in town.
building, finished product, end of February)
cold day. Dressed in green, hit up the river, saw the sights.