- We attended the French Quarter Art Walk the first week of March. It was great. Such an awesome event, maybe I'll even get to go again tonight.
- My parents were here visiting! It was a short and sweet visit with my family, and they brought soooo many goodies from MI.
- Start eating greens from our garden. I can hardly get anything to sprout, much less grow. The soil we got does not seem to be a friendly environment to seeds.
- Bottle the chardonnay. Done. I didn't start anything else because I had to empty the elderberry back into the carboy - after popping two corks and one bottle (!) it was pretty clear that the elderberry was refermenting.
- Catch up on online classes. I tried. I failed.
- Prep the bus for the interior build. Well, the paint is stripped but that's about as far as we got.
On to March in photos.
The parental visit started with the Art Walk, where we explored our favorite galleries.