- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 c oatmeal
- 3 to 4 tbs ground flax seed
- 3 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 c almond butter
- 1/4 c unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 c coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 c shredded carrot
- 1/4 c water
- 1/2 c Nutella hazelnut spread
1. Mash the banana. Mix in everything but the Nutella. The mixture should be sticky.
2. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Press the oatmeal mixture into the pan.
3. Melt the Nutella in the microwave. Spread over the oatmeal mixture.
4. Put the pan in the freezer for at least two hours. Remove from freezer, cut into 12 bars.