- Bus work - we finally got the mechanical systems working (I'm sure there's always more to be done) so now it's time to start working on the interior. It needs some work. Let's do it.
- We have some visitors coming this month and I'm really excited. I can't wait to show them around the area!
- I have been so anti-cooking lately, I don't know what's going on. So maybe find a couple inspiring recipes.
- Gut the garage. We have this really lovely garage, but the insulation is shredded and I'm pretty sure there are things living in it. It's got to go, and after it's gone we can start organizing stuff.
- Start some wine. Now that I'm settling in to a place I'm ready to start brewing again.
03 October 2014
The last two months have been awful, and have not let up...until this week. I attribute it to the sun finally coming out again. I hate to say it, but the huge effect on my mood cannot be denied - I need sunshine. That's why I'm now in the Palmetto State instead of the More Overcast Days Than Seattle State.