Kyle cut the seals and we pulled out the windows without breaking a single pane. There was minor rust at the bottoms of the windows, nothing to worry about, until we got to the rear vent wing window.
Kyle installed some interior insulation - $14 for a package of floor foam tiles. More masking and some spray adhesive and we're in business! We're both impressed with how well it cuts down on the heat.
reinstalling the windshield details how we accomplished this project. The short version of the story is that we soaked some paracord in Simple Green (enough to circle the window once), applied it to the seal of the window, put the window in place, and then Kyle applied pressure from the outside as I pulled out the paracord.
That's where it sits right now. Missing one window. Waiting for us to figure out what we're going to do now.