- Digitize two comic panels. I started one and it was much more work than I anticipated. Back to the drawing board on that project...
- Pick up Kyle's shift at the taphouse. Tell me your problems, I'm a bartender.
- Do some fun shopping. Wedding gifts, check. Baby gifts, check.
- Take a vacation. A whirlwind trip to Michigan, photographs below.
- Elderberries. I still want this to happen, but it's just not going to work out this year.
- Find some good, easy crockpot recipes to make mealtime easier.
- Put that stupid window back in the bus.
- We're both signed up to volunteer at a surf event at Folly Beach later this month. Woot!
- Clean up the garden. Most things are dead and need to be removed.
- Figure out what we're doing Labor Day Weekend...uh yeah, that starts today. No plans yet!?
some freezer pizza pockets so that I'd have some easy lunches when we got back from vacation. They're the best!
in snowshoes but never had a chance to check it out in the summer.