arils (avoid the bitter pith). I had had a long day at work and took some sort of perverse pleasure in the tedium of juicing each aril by hand.
- 1 pomegranate (plus 1 more to garnish salad, if desired)
- 3 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh pepper
- 1 tsp ground dried mustard
1. Separate the seeds from the pith of a pomegranate. Discard the pith, put the seeds in a food processor. Strain out the juice and discard the remaining solids.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to the juice.
3. Shake before serving.