Southwest Lime Salmon
- 2 (5 ounce) salmon fillets, bones removed
- fresh cracked pepper and sea salt
- southwest seasoning
- 1 lime, sliced
1. Preheat your oven to 450.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray.
3. Place salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle fillets with southwest seasoning and the salt and pepper. Place 2 lime slices on top of each fillet. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and tent with aluminum foil for 10 more minutes. Fish will continue to cook during this time. It will flake easily when done.
I like to serve my salmon over a bed of greens. It's a good way to get those fresh greens while still having a hot meal.