RECIPES page. Complete with some semblance of organization, and photos!
- I had a giant, 5-hour, open book test. I didn't expect to pass, but I did! I don't know how close I was because I don't get told my score, but as long as I passed I guess it doesn't matter!
- De-label and clean wine bottles for…
- …Bottling wine. Bottle cleaning is an ongoing process, and the wine has been bottled. I also started another batch of wine, which is why I continue to clean wine bottles.
- Keep Christmas an un-materialistic as possible. I got more presents than I need, for sure, but everything I got will definitely be used. I also enjoyed giving and receiving intangible gifts like trips and outings. January is almost full from all the planned trips now! Love it.
- Holidays mean road trips and family gatherings and big meals and a teensy bit too much wine. All of those things happened, including a 200 mile trip completed at an average of 35mph due to a terrible snow storm. After all the accidents we saw, I'm thankful that our trip was just a long one, not an expensive one too. Other than that, it was really good to catch up with family and make some plans for 2013.
- Dance. December was a month of dancing! Zumba, learning a couple dances on my own, and just generally being more light on my feet. It was a fun goal.
- Travel: I went to Ecuador! I went backpacking at Knobstone. I also went on a road trip in November. I went on various other trips around the state of Michigan, mostly camping at some pretty beautiful parks.
- Blogging: I blogged pretty regularly. 3x per week was taking up too much of my time so I dropped down to 2x for the summer and then somehow in fall that fell to 1x per week...and then in December I missed a couple weeks. Bleh. But I'm considering this goal as met.
- Goal-setting: I really enjoyed making goals for myself each month and then seeing how I did at the end of the month. I didn't always succeed, but by setting goals, I accomplished more than I would have otherwise.
- Fatigue: whatever. It's still something that I live with. I probably should have a sleep study done if I'm really serious about figuring this out.
|Paleo Shamrock Shakes|
|4th of July|
|Feta-stuffed basil burgers|
|Black raspberry gin fizz|
|Grilled salsa verde|