Last weekend, I was supposed to go dress shopping with my mom. She canceled because she ended up having to go to a funeral. Then my car crapped out. Then I discovered my credit card was missing. Then my neighbor went crazy - literally - and had to be taken away in an ambulance (she's very sweet and elderly). Charter double-charged me for a double-bill this month.
March! The only thing on my goals list for March was taxes. Also worth noting was the mad chicken-roasting and broth-making tips I bestowed upon the internet this month.
My taxes are done. That also required several hours of trying to use online help and finally contacting customer service on an e-file site I plan on never using again.
|I know teacup pigs aren't really trendy anymore but I still want one.|
I ordered 36 beach balls this week. They are the cheapest beach balls on the internet. I'm going to have a beach party.
Let's talk about April goals.
- I want to make barefoot sandals for my beach party.
- I'm teaching all my friends a dance routine.
- I'm going to make seed bombs.
- I'm going to start planting my garden!
- This dang lake by my house is going to melt. It's my personal goal.
- I don't think I bottled any wine all March. I think we can all agree that means I am more than behind on my wine bottling.
- Oh yeah, just remembered I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding this month. That seems like something I probably shouldn't forget.