- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 9 graham crackers)
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese (one package) softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 c. fresh berries (if using frozen berries omit the water)
- 1/4 to 1/2 c. water
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1.5 tbs cornstarch mixed in 2 tbs water
1. Preheat the oven to 350*F. Mix together the crust ingredients and press them into an 9-in pie pan. Bake for 8 minutes, then cool.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar together until fluffy. Add in eggs, lemon juice and vanilla and mix until smooth and creamy. Pour into pie crust and bake for 30 minutes. Cool and then refrigerate for an hour.
3. Combine berries, water and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer for five minutes. Stir in cornstarch mixture and bring to a boil. Cool to room temperature, then spoon over cheesecake. Refrigerate before serving. Store in the refrigerator.