this blog post and see what her "great pizza experiment" results were.
- 1 cup steamed cauliflower
- 1 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs oregano
1. Dry the cauliflower well (you might want to wait for it to cool). Put in food processor until well processed. Mix with the other ingredients.
2. Spread cauliflower mixture out on a (bacon-)greased pan. Bake at 450* for 15-20 minutes
3. When pizza crust is browned, top with sauce, toppings and cheese. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until cheese is starting to brown.