Wow...so it has recently occurred to me that I gave you a fab recipe for paleo chicken meatballs, but I left out the preliminary part of the "spaghetti" and meatballs! Just a little bit cruel and unusual...
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350*F
2. Cut the squash in half.
3. Scrape out the innards and seeds. Discard the innards, but save the seeds for roasting.
4. Season the seeds with sea salt, and if desired, other seasonings.
5. Place the squash halves face-down on a greased pan (bacon grease, butter, or coconut oil work well). Sprinkle the seeds around the halves.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes
7. When the squash has cooled (feel free to snack on the seeds while waiting), draw a fork through the flesh and scrape it out of the squash skin. The flesh gets stringy just like spaghetti noodles.
Serve with some sauce and these chicken meatballs!