- Christmas travel. We went down to the Keys for Christmas, and we had the best weather. So great.
- NYE visitors. Yay!
- Bottle the IPA. Bottled, carbonated, drank. Gotta love homebrew. I also started some grapefruit wine on a whim - we found some cheap fruit.
- Bus stuff - interior sketchup and/or upholstery. Whoops. Got busy doing other things.
- Eat better. Yes! Mostly. Spending a week on a road trip doesn't help, but other than that I stuck with the healthy and fresh.
- Start thinking about our next big trip. My passport expired at the end of October, and my new one arrived early this month! And fortuitously, my family started to talk about a trip in early 2016 so that might be our Big Trip.
- Get more art in my life. Charleston's French Quarter Art Walk is my new favorite event. I'm tapping into my creative side a little more. I could have done better, but I did achieve this goal.
- I want to learn the language of finance this year. I knocked this one out of the park. It probably deserves it's own post. I've got goals, I know where my money is going, and Kyle is already talking about my future career as a financial advisor. I'm excited. Numbers have never been drab to me.
- Get involved in a local charity and donate some time to helping people. I didn't do this. I can offer excuses (we bought a 40 year old vehicle, we moved twice, we did a lot of entertaining) but the truth is that if I was committed, I would have found the time. I'm not going to beat myself up about it, but I am going to do better.
won first place with our snow sculpture.
trip down to Chicago to see the river turn green.
rough patch this summer, but things always look better when you're at the beach.
trip up to Michigan to see my grandma one last time. It was really good to be able to see everyone again. This was from...uh...a fun night with friends.
celebrated an engagement with these two lovely people.
house. With a garage. And a yard. And enough space for hobbies.
went camping and joined them at a Christmas parade.