Original recipe here!
Start out by chopping a cup of cilantro and one small onion.
Serve up with some nice julienned red bell peppers. This was also REALLY good with guacamole.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare the grill, or turn the broiler on low.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and use a
forkyour hands to mix well.
- Divide into 4 portions and shape into patties.
- Grill or broil until cooked to desired temperature.