|I think they look like little sharks.|
There are many other ways to fold these. Check out youtube for more ideas. In hot oil (350*), drop as many of these guys as you can fit.
These were shallow-fried, so I had to flip midway through.
This filled 50 wontons, and there was still filling left.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 6 oz imitation crab
- 6 green onions
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 package (40-50) wonton wrappers
- Oil for frying
- Slice and dice the crab and green onions
- Mix the cream cheese, crab, green onions, onion powder, hot sauce, and S&P
- Put 2 tsp of the filling in the middle of each wonton. Brush the edges with egg
- Close the wonton, squeezing out all the air and sealing the edges
- Fold any way you desire
- Fry in oil until browned